Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Back to School Cards

 

This year I tried something a little different for Back-to-School cards. 

The first one I made was the moon & stars one, using @tonicstudios Shoot for the Moon stamp and die set. This was for my granddaughter Scarlett, age 10, starting 5th grade. Background is sprayed with #dylusionsspray and #distressmicaspray . Moon is cut from #timholtzpaper metallic silver.


I made another similar one for my friend to send to her son, who just started a PhD program in astrophysics. I'm impressed! This one used some printed galaxy paper by Crafty Prints.


For Kieran, age 8, I stuck with the traditional card using Tim Holtz metallic gold stars and some paper from EchoPark.


For Declan, age 7, 2nd grade, I went with the shooting star motif with Tim Holtz metallic gold paper and Ranger gold embossing powder.


Finally for Betsy, beginning her next clinical session for Nurse Practitioner certificate, and her husband Jeff, teaching special ed, I made them a card using the fabulous new Tim Holtz Sizzix Impresslits leaf and a skeleton leaf, also Tim Holtz Sizzix. Sentiment was Stampers Anonymous and the dots are Ranger Liquid Pearls, which I absolutely adore! Background is a piece of Stamperia Music.






No comments:

Post a Comment